We are currently working with our Governors to put together an application for the Wellbeing Award which is awarded to schools in recognition of the quality work they are doing in the following areas:
- Objective 1: The school is committed to promoting and protecting positive emotional wellbeing and mental health by achieving the Wellbeing Award for Schools.
- Objective 2: The school has a clear vision and strategy for promoting and protecting emotional wellbeing and mental health, which is communicated to all involved with the school.
- Objective 3: The school has a positive culture which regards emotional wellbeing and mental health as the responsibility of all.
- Objective 4: The school actively promotes staff emotional wellbeing and mental health.
- Objective 5: The school prioritises professional learning and staff development on emotional wellbeing and mental health.
- Objective 6: The school understands the different types of emotional and mental health needs across the whole-school community and has systems in place to respond appropriately.
- Objective 7: The school actively seeks the on-going participation of the whole-school community in its approach to emotional wellbeing and mental health.
- Objective 8: The school works in partnerships with other schools, agencies and available specialist services to support emotional wellbeing and mental health.
We will keep you updated with our progress!